Sun 27 Jun 2021 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Negotiable Over $580,000
OPEN HOME: Sun, 27 Jun 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Something special worth owning - do not miss this opportunity.
My vendors are on the move and offering this house and land package with stunning views at a serious price to sell soon.
This fabulous offering consists of a spacious lifestyle section of 1.47Ha (Approx) and just a few minutes drive from the City ideal for a variety of buyers to include DIY enthusiasts seeking privacy and seclusion on a rural section.
This three bed A frame home enjoys fantastic harbour views and wonderful privacy on an elevated section with much of the land still ready to be enjoyed by the next owners.
The property, being nestled on the level part of the section looks out across the water and there are various possibilities to further develop to its full potential and enhance the existing lifestyle. This home offers a rare opportunity to own so much land near the City.
• Three double bedrooms
• Large rumpus room on entrance level with potential for development
(Subject to local planning)
• Separate living and dining room with harbour views
• Kitchen with range of cupboards and storage
• Heat-pump located on main living level and Eco-heaters throughout
• Good storage in rumpus and other areas
• Family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• Pathway and patio to rear section
• Off Street parking for several vehicles
• Ideal for cycling into the city alongside the popular new cycle path track currently being finished.
Now is the time to have that rural living and yet nip to work in just minutes.
* A LIM being available for interested buyers
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 6 Finch Street, Saint Leonards, Dunedin 9022
Price Negotiable Over $580,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 4 Offstreet.
Floor Area 190 m2
Land Area 1.478 Ha
Listing ID TRC21200