Negotiable Over $580,000
Another sold multiple offer - with the help of my colleagues Deano Smith.
This home offers plenty of scope to enhance and really bring forward the full potential of this peaceful home and lifestyle - Be creative! Bring the flair! - bring your enthusiasm! - Were on the move!
This fabulous offering consists of a spacious lifestyle section of 1.47Ha (Approx) and just a few minutes drive from the City ideal for a variety of buyers to include DIY enthusiasts seeking privacy and seclusion on a rural section.
This three bed A frame home enjoys fantastic harbour views and wonderful privacy on an elevated section with much of the land still ready to be enjoyed by the next owners.
The property, being nestled on the level part of the section looks out across the water and there are various possibilities to further develop to its full potential and enhance the existing lifestyle. This home offers a rare opportunity to own so much land near the City.
• Three double bedrooms
• Large rumpus room on entrance level with potential for development
(Subject to local planning)
• Separate living and dining room with harbour views
• Kitchen with range of cupboards and storage
• Heat-pump located on main living level and Eco-heaters throughout
• Good storage in rumpus and other areas
• Family bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• Pathway and patio to rear section
• Off Street parking for several vehicles
• Ideal for cycling into the city alongside the popular new cycle path track currently being finished.
Now is the time to have that rural living and yet nip to work in just minutes.
* A LIM being available for interested buyers
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 6 Finch Street, Saint Leonards, Dunedin 9022
Price Negotiable Over $580,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 4 Offstreet.
Floor Area 190 m2
Land Area 1.478 Ha
Listing ID TRC21200