Deadline Sales: All Offers presented by 6pm Thursday 3rd December 2020. (Unless Sold Prior)
On the market for the first time since the early 1950’s, this loved and maintained family home offers first home buyers or investors a fantastic and affordable opportunity to get on the property ladder.
Well presented and ideally configured to comfortably accommodate a family to enjoy immediately, with potential to update in the future.
• Three bedrooms with built in storage
• Functional galley kitchen and dining area
• Separate spacious living leads through to a sun filled conservatory, which opens out to the delightful established garden
• Year round comfort ensured with two heatpumps and a panel heater
• Family bathroom and in addition a separate shower room
• Separate toilet and a large laundry
• Wheelchair access
• Oversize double garage with workshop area, and ample off street parking
• Securely fenced 685 sqm (approx) section with space for children to play and pets to roam
This is such a great first home, well positioned for the sun and in a convenient location with good schools and public transport close by. Church Corner and Bush Inn Shopping Centre are in easy reach and Westfield Mall is a short drive away.
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC20597
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 6 Hillary Crescent, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch 8041
Price Deadline Sale, 3 Dec 2020 6:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Land Area 685 m2
Listing ID TRC20597