Negotiable Over $465,000
Properties such as this classic 1930's brick home are great value and this one being located on a large 736m2 (+/-) section even moreso.
This property has plenty on offer with its mature spacious garden plus excellent off street parking:
* Open plan living with large bay window and views
* Master bedroom with lovely feature window
* Aluminium windows installed
* Family bathroom with shower over bath and vanity
* Separate laundry and outside access to bbq area
* Excellent off street parking and garage space
* Good underfloor storage space
* Popular location near to school and local amenities
This represents an ideal opportunity to start 2021 with a new home or investment in sought after Abbotsford location.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending our open home. Please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:
Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 6 Runciman Street, Abbotsford, Dunedin 9018
Price Negotiable Over $465,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 736 m2
Listing ID TRC20555