This fantastic family home is super sunny and located in a popular area for families, across the road the kids are going to love the West Watson Park. Super handy to schools and preschools, shops and amenities. This spacious home offers:
• Three double bedrooms all with built in robes
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher
• Large dining room opening to the super sunny conservatory
• Large separate lounge with gas fire
• Heatpump to keep the home extra warm through winter
• Family bathroom and separate toilet
• Fully fenced section, 655m2 (approx), great for the kids
• Separate double garage and plenty of off street parking
• Floor Area: 140m2 (approx)
Your earliest inspection is encouraged as properties in this family-friendly pocket of the city are always in demand, the home is currently tenanted until September 2019.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 6 West-Watson Avenue, Hillmorton, Christchurch 8025
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 140 m2
Land Area 655 m2
Listing ID TRC19186