Negotiable Over $459,000
Such a nice spot here
• Offering an easy living home with super harbour views
• Open plan kitchen dining living area warmed via new heatpump and fireplace
• A lovely bathroom with shower over bath - separate toilet
• Two bedrooms, both with wardrobes
• The home is light and airy and would suit downsizers, first home buyers or investors
• Carport plus off street parking
Under the new COVID-19 Traffic Red Light Framework Vaccine Passes are not required for this Open Home. Please be aware that this Open Home may have people with and without Vaccine Passes in attendance. There is a maximum of 25 people able to attend. We ask that people follow the salesperson's guidelines if you are planning to attend the Open Home as your health and safety is extremely important to us.
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC21784
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 6A Kowhai Street, Ravensbourne, Dunedin 9022
Price Negotiable Over $459,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking No Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 76 m2
Land Area 402 m2
Listing ID TRC21784