Negotiable Over $549,000
A 1970s split level home in a popular location.
Does need some cosmetic improvement but anyone handy with a paint brush could transform it.
• Sunny kitchen with great bench and cupboard space
• Separate dining and living areas
• 3 double upstairs bedrooms all with good wardrobe space
• 2 of the bedrooms open on to a balcony
• Upstairs bathroom/toilet with both shower and bath
• Downstairs separate toilet and laundry
• Internal access to basement single garage plus 2 utility rooms, these would be suitable for games/hobbies, workshop or spare bedrooms
• Lock up stand alone double garage with power
• Fully fenced section with enough room for extra on site parking
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 7 Coates Place, Rangiora 7400
Price Negotiable Over $549,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 3 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 180 m2
Land Area 602 m2
Listing ID TRC21366