Negotiable Over $359,000
This sunny and warm family home is the perfect step onto the property ladder.
• Three double bedrooms with built in robes
• Spacious living with a pellet fire
• Doors opening off the living to the patio perfect to capture the afternoon sun
• Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Heatpump in the hallway to keep the bedrooms warm
• Large family section fully fenced with plenty of room for the kids and pets
Large garden shed and double garage which has been divided into a studio room on one side.
You won’t be short for car parking with the long wide driveway with plenty of room for all your vehicles, trailers and campervan.
Close to all amenities and shops, the popular Palms Shopping Centre is an easy drive, easy access to beaches and motorways, and Taiora QEII Recreation and Sport Centre.
Don’t miss this opportunity to own your own slice of family living with a great opportunity to renovate and add value. Contact me today to discuss further
• EQC work complete/garage as is where is
• Talk to me regarding the insulation
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 7 Glenrowan Avenue, Avondale, Christchurch 8061
Price Negotiable Over $359,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 4 Offstreet.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 718 m2
Listing ID TRC19153