The owners of this fabulous home have bought another property so need this sold NOW!
If you’re looking for a fabulous family home very near the extremely sought after Halswell Primary School, then look no further. Set on a fantastic 760m2 (approx) section this 240m2 (approx) 2 story, 4 bedroom home is sure to appeal.
• Huge conservatory/sunroom
• separate lounge with gas fire to ensure you keep warm and cosy during the cooler months
• 4 good-sized bedrooms all with built in robes
• Updated family bathroom with beautiful, tiled bath, separate shower and vanity unit
• Master bedroom has the luxury of a well-appointed ensuite and there is also a separate toilet
• Updated kitchen complete with dishwasher, rangehood, pantry and plenty of bench space
• Aluminum joinery throughout
• A huge amount of storage cupboards
• 3 Hot water tanks
• Fibre internet
• Fully Carpeted Double Garage
This lovely property is located in a very quiet cul-de-sac making it ideal for families with small children and pets. Being very close to the Halswell Shopping area, fantastic cafes, Halswell Pool and library means that this home should appeal to a variety of buyers. For this reason, you will need to make sure it’s on the top of your “must see” list or you might just miss out.
To request property information copy and paste: https://www.totalrealty.co.nz/listings/TRC21867
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 7 Muir Avenue, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 2 Bathrooms, 2 Separate Toilets
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Land Area 760 m2
Listing ID TRC21867