Negotiable Over $379,000
It is a pleasure to present this lovely sunny 3 bedroom home to the market for the very first time and a testament to the vendors 44 year tenure that this is truly a great home and community in which to live!
Faithfully maintained, with a modernised kitchen and bathroom and neutral décor throughout, you can just unpack, kick back and relax here.
• Semi-open plan kitchen and dining room which opens out to the
sheltered front patio
• Spacious separate lounge room overlooking the street frontage
• Two heatpumps to keep you cosy in the winter
• Electric and solar hot water
• The three double bedrooms all have built-in robes
• Beaut bathroom with wall-hung vanity, shower cabinet and bath
• Separate toilet. Separate laundry
• There’s an extra large double garage at the back of the section
and off-street parking for extra vehicles
• The section is neatly laid out with easy-care gardens
This property will appeal to a wide-range of buyers from first-home buyers and investors to those starting over or downsizing. Interest is sure to be high so make sure you add this one to your open-home viewing list or call us for an appointment to view.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 7 Panckhurst Drive, Woodend 7610
Price Negotiable Over $379,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 585 m2
Listing ID TRC19194