This large two storey brick, double glazed home is one for the families, offering you fabulous space throughout with five bedrooms, three living areas and situated in a private and peaceful location.
• A beautiful country style kitchen with every attention to detail taken care of. With an electric hob, oven, range hood, tiled splash back, dishwasher, waste disposer, to the drop down lights over the breakfast bar, an abundance of cupboards and peaceful views from the large bay window
• Two spacious living areas which are heated by a cosy wood burner
• 2 Heat pumps contribute to heating the rest of the home
• Fabulous outdoor flow with two ranchsliders leading out to the beautiful gardens
• 2 Double bedrooms both with wardrobes
• A separate toilet, a very well designed bathroom which has a bath, original handmade vanity, shelf and a separate shower
• Fabulous space with three double bedrooms with wardrobes
• A second bathroom and a second toilet
• You will be impressed with the large lounge which has a balcony that overlooks the Burwood Plantation. Many magical memories have been made here and this is a fabulous room for entertaining
• Large double internal access garage with a workbench. Tidy courtyard with a big secure backyard for the kids to run free, room for your pets and space for the keen gardener
• Tucked away in a cul-de-sac with nature at your front door
Nice walk to the beach, a short distance to local shops, great schooling and much more
This is a fabulous home so be quick to secure.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 7 Willoughby Lane, Parklands, Christchurch 8083
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 5 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 2 Bathrooms
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 280 m2
Land Area 864 m2
Listing ID TRC21318