Negotiable Over $389,000
Have you been looking for an affordable modern home and keep missing out? Then this may well be the one.
Nestled at the rear down a driveway in a peaceful position, the low maintenance, brick home, is ideal for people of all ages and stages. While the property has been freshly painted throughout in a crisp neutral palette, it still offers the potential to further enhance. The carpet is worn and the blinds have seen better days, offering you a wonderful opportunity to change immediately, or as time and money allow.
• Built in 2005 on an easy care 424 sqm (approx) freehold section
• The spacious main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe opens out to a deck
• The other two double bedrooms provide ample storage
• Family bathroom with a separate bath and shower and a toilet is adjacent
• Well appointed, functional kitchen with stainless appliances
• Open plan sun filled dining and living spaces, flow out to a deck and private garden
• Double glazing and a heatpump ensure year round comfort
• Double garage with internal access and off street parking
• The garden is a blank canvas with scope to landscape and add value
• RV $420,000
• Land Zone: TC2
This home is offering a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers, retirees, young families or investors.
Don’t delay, view at the open homes Saturday and Sunday 12.00 – 12.30pm
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 71D Mackworth Street, Woolston, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $389,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 144 m2
Land Area 424 m2
Listing ID TRC19733