Negotiable Over $459,000
If you are you looking for a minimal maintenance first home, investment, or a lock and leave city pad then this 4 year old townhouse on a freehold title should be at the top of your list.
Bright and sunny with a pop of colour offering double glazing and all the comforts a new home provides.
• The efficient floor plan maximises the internal space
• Open plan dining and living spaces flow out to an easy care courtyard garden and BBQ area
• Brilliant kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless appliances and ample storage
• Powder room downstairs for added convenience
• Three bedrooms, the main with walk-in wardrobe
• The family bathroom is tiled with a separate shower and bath
• Study nook on landing
• Internal access garage with rear door to the garden
• TC1 land
The Hub Hornby and all the amenities it provides are nearby and The Bush Inn Centre is within easy reach. Close to all arterial routes and Christchurch Airport.
• Immediate possession available
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 74D Vanguard Drive, Broomfield, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $459,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Land Area 197 m2
Listing ID TRC20691