Located in the highly desirable Seaview subdivision, this 5 year old home with fabulous mountain views is big enough for growing families yet easily maintained for retirees or professional couples.
Features at a glance:
• Sunny open-plan family kitchen/dining/living
• Large separate formal lounge
• Logburner and HRV for winter warmth
• 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Family bathroom has shower/bath/vanity. Separate toilet
• Double internal access garage plus room for the boat
• Private backyard, excellent for outdoor entertaining
• A large garden shed for additional storage
Our motivated vendors have their sights firmly set on a new project so call us today to book your appointment to view.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 76 Shearwater Drive, Kaikoura 7300
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 205 m2
Land Area 731 m2
Listing ID TRC20114