Sun 20 Oct 2019 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Negotiable Over $479,000
OPEN HOME: Sun, 20 Oct 12:00pm - 12:30pm
This solidly built brick and tile home just oozes appeal. Having been modernised throughout over the past few years this is a home where you can just sit back and relax.
• 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Aluminium joinery
• Heat pump and gas fire to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Updated laundry
• New flooring
• Spacious lounge
• Modernised kitchen and family bathroom
• A fantastic sun-drenched north facing deck area where you can enjoy your summer BBQ’s and entertaining
• Separate double garage
• Separate studio (ideal for an office, hobby room or for family stopover)
• Fantastic 600m2 (approx) established section
This stunning home is located down a very quiet lane and is a very short drive to either the Halswell Shopping centre, Addington Village or Barrington Mall.
Suitable for first home buyers, families or investors we recommend that you act quickly as homes of this quality are snapped up as soon as they go onto the market. Don’t delay, call today!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 8 Guise Lane, Hillmorton, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $479,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 600 m2
Listing ID TRC19281