Deadline sale ends 3pm Wednesday 31st March 2021.(Unless sold prior)
Negotiable over $565,000
The current owners have enjoyed creating this beautiful garden and outdoor setting over the past 15 years. Unfortunately, the time has come for them to reluctantly pass on their pride and joy to a new, incredibly lucky, owner.
Features of this stunning home include:
• Large, open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with great wardrobe space
• Family bathroom with shower, bath, and vanity unit
• Separate toilet
• Heat pump and HRV system to keep you warm and cosy during the approaching cooler months
• Double, internal access garage
• Plenty of off-street parking
• Exceptionally large garden shed ideal for the lawnmower, bikes etc
• Raised veggie gardens
• Sliding door leading out to a massive, very sunny deck area where you can enjoy entertaining around the BBQ with friends and family
• A short stroll to the local shops, cafes, banks etc
This is a lovely home and ideally suited for a family who love to be outside and enjoy the serenity of a very sheltered garden with room for the kids to play and for pets to run around.
To ensure your absolute best chance to own this fantastic property make sure that it’s on the top of your “must view” list.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 85 Rolleston Drive, Rolleston 7614
Price Deadline Sale, 31 Mar 2021 3:30pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 170 m2
Land Area 884 m2
Listing ID TRC20984