Negotiable Over $599,000
This could just be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
This very tidy, sun-soaked, 3-bedroom home sits on a smaller easy-care section. Being situated back from the street, close to local schools, parks and with convenient public transport routes nearby makes this a very family friendly property. It is also near to the Halswell swimming pool, Halswell Bowling Club, Halswell Library, Westlake Reserve, New World supermarket and local Cafes.
This property offers:
• Open plan dining/living area with ranch slider to the patio
• A separate laundry off the kitchen
• A heat pump to keep you warm and cosy in the winter and aluminium joinery throughout
• The galley style kitchen offers pantry, dishwasher, and range hood
• 3 Double bedroom with built in wardrobes
• Double car garaging with auto door plus the bonus of space for a small boat or caravan
• New carpet and a fresh coat of paint mean this property is ready to just move in and relax.
This type of property in the popular Halswell area is always extremely sought after. To avoid disappointment, I suggest that you put this one on the top of your “must see” list.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 87A Nottingham Avenue, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $599,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 90 m2
Listing ID TRC22014