Negotiable Over $539,000
My sellers have spent the last 5 years developing this into their forever home but have now decided on another plan creating a fantastic opportunity for someone else to move in and enjoy.
This lovely 156m2 (approx) home sits on a fantastic 608m2 (approx) fully fenced section making it an ideal home for families looking for space for kids and pets to run around safely.
• 3 Spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and the main bedroom has the benefit of an ensuite bathroom and sliding doors out to patio area
• Family bathroom with vanity unit, separate shower, and bath
• Separate toilet
• Great hall storage
• Heat pump to keep you warm and cosy during the upcoming cooler months
• Double internal access garage
• Open plan kitchen dining and living areas with sliding doors leading out to the outdoor entertaining area
• Numerous fruit trees
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone wanting to hop onto the property ladder. Alternatively, an astute property investor would benefit from adding this to their investment portfolio.
The market is hot now so don’t be left out in the cold. Make sure this is on the top of your “must view” list.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 9 Colebrook Drive, Rolleston 7614
Price Negotiable Over $539,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 156 m2
Land Area 608 m2
Listing ID TRC20979