Deadline Sale: All offers presented 6.00pm Wednesday 20th November 2019. (Unless sold prior)
If you are looking to accommodate growing children, teenagers or extended family then this is a must to view.
A great option to work from home, or the possibility for semi-independence for parents, teens, or flatmates with their own private access.
• Updated throughout including new floor coverings
• Four bedrooms, or three bedrooms and two living
• Fabulous, well-appointed new kitchen
• Two sparkling new bathrooms with gas hot water
• Expansive decking basking in all day sun and the perfect spot to BBQ and entertain
• Sun filled spacious conservatory
• Separate smart new laundry with excellent storage
• Comfort ensured with a new heatpump, two nitestore heaters and an HRV system
• Double Garage and ample off street parking
• Established 819 sqm (approx.) garden of mature shrubs and trees
• Fully fenced at the rear making a perfect place for children and pets to play on extensive lawns, while allowing a parent to keep a watchful eye from indoors
Conveniently located in a quiet street within close proximity to schools, local shops and public transport. Northwood Supa Centre and Northlands Mall a short drive away.
A versatile home for all ages and sizes. First home buyers could consider getting a flatmate to help assist with the mortgage.
Ready for a new family to move in and enjoy Christmas at 9 Dunedin Street!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 9 Dunedin Street, Redwood, Christchurch 8051
Price Deadline Sale, 20 Nov 2019 6:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 2 Combined Bath/Toilets
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 140 m2
Land Area 819 m2
Listing ID TRC19510