Negotiable Over $739,000
The seller has bought another property so is extremely motivated to sell this home.
With The Landing shopping precinct only a couple of minutes’ walk away, this property should be on your list to view.
Wigram is a sought-after location and this home will appeal, so see you at the open home!
91 Skyhawk Road offers:
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Family bathroom with shower, vanity and bath
• Separate toilet
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living.
• Sliding doors leading out to a paved courtyard area
• Double glazed throughout.
• Heat pump to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler Winter months.
• Neutral tones throughout
• Fully-fenced to keep children and pets safe.
• Double, internal access garage
Carefully crafted by Golden Homes, this lovely property is sure to please.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 91 Skyhawk Road, Wigram, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $739,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 141 m2
Land Area 397 m2
Listing ID TRC22765