If you are looking to move to Lincoln and enjoy the increased vibrancy that this community is experiencing, then this could be the opportunity that you’ve been waiting for.
Situated on an easy-care 456m2 (approx) site this lovely 3 years old, 3-bedroom home will appeal to young families, first home buyers wanting to get onto the property ladder, astute investors wanting to add to their portfolio and those looking to downsize.
• The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area making it ideal for those who love to entertain
• Bi-fold doors lead out to the very sunny patio area. This space is perfect for the summer BBQs with family and friends
• Bright and sunny well-appointed kitchen with stone bench top and quality appliances including dishwasher, rangehood etc
• Master bedroom features a walk in robe plus a stunning ensuite
• 2 more spacious double bedrooms each with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with bath, tiled, walk-in shower, vanity unit
• Double, internal access, carpeted garage
• Fully fenced making it safe and secure for kids and pets to play
• Lovely gardens
Words really don’t do this property justice. If you love it online, wait until you come to view it at an inspection or an open home to experience this cool, calm, and sophisticated home enveloped in comfort and style. The current owners really know how to present this gorgeous retreat. This is definitely not a humble abode, but is a place to relax, unwind and enjoy.
You had better be quick to place your best offer on this one as we certainly don’t expect it to be on the market for long.
Request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 91 Sunline Avenue, Lincoln 7608
Price Negotiable Over $610,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 166 m2
Land Area 456 m2
Listing ID TRC21132