Superior rural living close to Rangiora
5 year old 307m2 (approx) home that is large enough to accommodate a family or easy enough to maintain for a retired couple.
Set on 4.00ha with elevated level house site which enjoys magnificent rural and mountain views.
The home is high quality throughout and presented in almost as new condition.
Main features include:
• 4 double bedrooms all with outside access
• Ensuite with under floor heating
• Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family area
• Kitchen includes butlers pantry, central island, marble bench top, induction cook top, ample bench space and loads of drawers
• Separated lounge with log fire
• Conservatory with opening roof
• Heat pumps in living and hall
• Bathrooms fully tiled
• Massive linen storage room
• Separate toilet and laundry
• Double internal access garage
• Outside an amazing range of sheds both open and lock up which are suitable for a multiple of uses.
The property has not been internally fenced so offers a blank canvas for buyers to plan and satisfy their own needs.
With all the hard work done this property offers a great alternative to building.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending our open home. Please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:
Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 1219 Oxford Road, Cust 7471
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - Lifestyle
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 307 m2
Land Area 4.000 Ha
Listing ID TRC20355