This property is approximately 5.6435Ha, (13.945acre) put into 9 paddocks.
And features a Fraemohs built home with:
• Spacious living and dinning areas
• A large country kitchen with extra butlers area, double oven, two draw dishwasher and gas cooking
• Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
• A main bathroom with a bath and shower
• Double glazing, a log burner on wet back and a heat transfer all add to the warmth of the home
• A new roof, wiring, carpet, and 1 year old lino
• A private garden area and wonderful decking and verandas, great for entertaining
Outside there are so many sheds and plenty of scope to work from home or just house all of those toys out of the weather. The x2 three bay barns have power to them and are well set up for calves or easily converted to stables and comes complete with:
• A 13-foot round pen for the horse
• Ferguson tractor with topper
• Laylin quad bike
• Suzuki 500
• Victa ride on lawn mower
• Portable shelters
• 2 Alpacas
With only a 10 minute (approx) drive to Rangiora and its close proximity to Loburn primary, we are absolutely convinced that this great property won't be on the market long, so call us today to ensure you don't miss out.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 194 Fishers Road, Loburn 7473
Price Deadline Sale, 13 Oct 2021 1:00pm
Type Residential - Lifestyle
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 165 m2
Land Area 5.644 Ha
Listing ID TRC21473