Sitting on approximately 4 ha of land, this piece of nature boasts a very substantial home surrounded by a magnificent garden setting. Whether you’re a retiring farming family down-sizing, but not ready to feel hemmed in, or a young family wanting to get into a more sustainable way of living, this is for you.
Imagine going green, growing your own organic vegetables in the raised brick garden beds, the kids could have that pony they’ve always wanted and their own pets or pick their fruit from a tree instead of a supermarket shelf, this property will get them off devices and into nature.
The home consists of:
• Main bedroom with access outdoors, an en suite and roomy walk in robe
• Three more double bedrooms – lovely outlook into the garden
• Family size fully equipped main bathroom
• Farm style modern kitchen with 5 burner gas cook top
• Beautiful no expense spared custom made drapes
• Huge formal lounge room leading out to an idyllic English garden setting
• Light filled and airy cathedral windows in the living dining area
• Very efficient log fire and Daikin heat pump
• Triple car garage with separate toilet and shower room
The land offers:
• 4 paddocks with a good irrigation system
• Separate 12x7m purpose built shed (fits approx 7 cars). If you have a business that requires plenty of space, this is ideal.
The children will enjoy catching the bus at the end of the road to Tai Tapu and / or Lincoln schools and they have heaps of space to explore their surroundings. The current owners have loved living here, but it is now time to move on so another lucky family can use this property to its full potential.
TO view video copy and paste: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=QqwGFfFMcSp
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 56 Neills Road, Lincoln 7672
Price Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - Lifestyle
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 2 Separate Toilets
Parking 3 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 297 m2
Land Area 4.001 Ha
Listing ID TRC20486