Negotiable Over $349,000
If you are visiting one of Total Realty's open homes please copy and paste the link below to Pre-Register.
Nestled down a driveway this 1980’s townhouse is bursting with potential. Constructed of concrete and timber and a little bit quirky. Ideal for first home buyers, investors, or DIY’ers looking for a project. Move in and enjoy it as it is, improving over time or go all out, right from the get go.
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Functional kitchen with ample storage
• Open plan living spaces leading out to the deck and garden
• Winter warmth is provided by a heatpump
• Combined bathroom and toilet and the convenience of a second toilet downstairs
• New garage with a veranda making it a sheltered spot to sit and relax.
Situated in a very central location on the city’s doorstep, within easy reach of the CBD cafes bars and entertainment venues. This could be the perfect start or lock and leave city base.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 1/18 Champion Street, Edgeware, Christchurch 8013
Price Negotiable Over $349,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 70 m2
Listing ID TRC19929