Negotiable Over $419,000
Situated away from the road in private and peaceful surrounds with a wonderful north facing aspect. Reassuringly built 3 years ago providing peace of mind and all the comforts of a contemporary home.
• Fabulous well appointed kitchen
• Open plan substantial living spaces
• Seamless flow to a generous deck and sheltered courtyard garden a lush lawn and established shrubs, perfect for those weekend BBQ’s or entertaining friends.
• Year round comfort ensured with double glazing and a heatpump
• Two double bedrooms including the main with excellent storage
• Superb bathroom with tiled floor and separate toilet adjacent
• The internal access double garage includes the laundry
Within walking distance of the city centre, cafes, shops and entertainment venues. Ideal for busy professionals, first home buyers, investors or those looking for a lock and leave city base.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 1/251 Kilmore Street, City Centre, Christchurch 8011
Price Negotiable Over $419,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 119 m2
Listing ID TRC18866