Negotiable Over $869,000
Are you looking to downsize, purchase your first home or for an investment property?
Whether it’s a walk or bike through the port hills at the end of your street you are seeking, or the city living, this location is sure to impress. With the Cashmere Club just across the road, an abundance of coffee and dining options a short walk up the road and just a short drive or bus ride from your doorstep into the city centre, you can access it all with ease.
The Port Hills offers wonderful walking tracks and for those who are a little bit more adventurous there is the bonus of a popular cycling adventure park.
This 7-year-old home offers:
- 2 Double bedrooms, master with walk through robe into family bathroom
- A third single bedroom or home office
- A sun-drenched conservatory leading to your beautiful, low maintenance private courtyard where you can sit and enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon tipple
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Separate living area
- Separate Toilet
- A very efficient heat pump for all year comfort
- Double internal access garage
Add this property to your “must view” list and join me at the open home to browse through this home that offers it all.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 1/61 Colombo Street, Cashmere, Christchurch 8022
Price Negotiable Over $869,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 160 m2
Listing ID TRC22457