Sun 20 Oct 2019 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Negotiable Over $369,000
OPEN HOME: Sun, 20 Oct 1:00pm - 1:30pm
This immaculate Over 60’s front townhouse has been meticulously maintained by the original owners. Stand alone and beautifully presented throughout, providing spacious and comfortable living.
• Two double bedrooms with excellent storage
• Well-appointed contemporary kitchen
• Open plan dining and living positioned to capture the sun
• Sheltered and private courtyard garden with plenty of space to entertain family and friends
• Year-round comfort ensured with a heatpump and double glazing
• Fabulous tiled bathroom with ample room and underfloor heating
• Internal laundry
• Single internal access garage with auto door
Within easy reach to shops, cafes and public transport. The Palms Shopping Centre and all the amenities it provides is a short drive away.
Please contact me for further information or to arrange a viewing. You won’t be disappointed.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 1/98 Warrington Street, St. Albans, Christchurch 8013
Price Negotiable Over $369,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 84 m2
Listing ID TRC19436