Negotiable Over $565,000
A magnificent apartment style property located over three levels that is in truly immaculate condition.
My vendors are relocating and so, reluctantly, leaving this home they fell in love with.
The property offers excellent living space with easy access out onto the front deck area and also a rear fully fenced low maintenance garden.
* Offers fabulous views across the harbour and towards the city.
* Double glazed and is also blessed with sunshine throughout the day.
* Two spacious living areas located on the upper floor to maximise views.
* Open plan kitchen and dining with modern appliances.
* Two double bedrooms with wardrobes, one with own access onto front deck space.
* Bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, vanity and underfloor heating and anti-steam mirror.
* Single garage with internal access plus off street parking.
* Two heat-pumps ensure instant heat if required.
* Separate second toilet and laundry room.
This semi detached home is ideal for buyers wanting a warm home with views plus low maintenance gardens.
Sought after location and yet just minutes drive into our City.
* Note : There is a conditional offer in place on this property so please call for more information.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 138A Doon Street, Waverley, Dunedin 9013
Price Negotiable Over $565,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 190 m2
Listing ID TRC19392