Negotiable Over $325,000
This fabulous over 60's two bedroom villa is sure to please. Nestled amongst other quality villas in this popular village community.
• Two bedrooms
• Underfloor heating in the lounge and bathroom
• Double glazed
• Perfectly sited for maximum sun
• Smart modern kitchen
• Dishwasher, and waste disposer
• Open plan living plus a heatpump
• Tiled bathroom with separate shower
• Easycare established garden with a shed
• Single internal access garage with auto door and shelving
• Communal and residents only clubroom which has a full kitchen, bathrooms, small library and TV. A resident caretaker looks after the lawns and gardens
• Great for social get-togethers and weekly functions are held here
• Owners buy their own unit and each one is separately titled
• Close to all amenities, walk to New World, local shops and post office
• Two major City bus routes on the corner of Ferry Road
• Eastgate mall is 6 minutes (approx) by car
• Ample parking for visitors
Number 24 is in the prime position as it has no neighbour on one side just a lovely wee garden reserve and is moments to the clubroom. Owners or their family can sell their own property as they desire and gain any capital growth.
Be quick to view as this is going to be very popular. Beautifully presented and lovingly cared for by the current owner.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 24 Streamside Court, Woolston, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $325,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Listing ID TRC20291