Negotiable Over $599,000
Located in one of Christchurch’s most vibrant village suburbs, and only minutes to the CBD. Reassuringly built approx. three years ago, providing peace of mind and all the comforts of a modern home. Ideal for first home buyers, professionals, or downsizers looking for convenient easy-care living, or a perfect lock and leave city base.
• One of only four stand alone townhouses within a boutique complex, on a freehold section
• Stylish, contemporary design built for today’s living and well-positioned to capture maximum sun. Perfect for those cold winter days with double glazing and a heatpump.
• Open plan living spaces flow out to a secure private courtyard with established planting
• The streamlined kitchen is well appointed kitchen with quality appliances.
• Excellent storage throughout
• Two genuine double bedrooms upstairs are serviced by a fabulous, tiled bathroom.
• Your own designated off-street parking space and ample storage for a bike
Horncastle Arena, Addington Raceway, and the Court Theatre are all close by and local restaurants and cafes are only a stroll away. Christchurch public Hospital, Hagley Park and the CBD are all within easy reach.
DUE TO ROADWORKS PARLANE ST IS CLOSED AT THE LINCOLN ROAD ENTRANCE. PLEASE ENTER FROM SPENCER ST & FIELDING ST
Contact Mary-Ann for further information
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 24B Parlane Street, Addington, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $599,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom
Parking 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 71 m2
Land Area 136 m2
Listing ID TRC22035