Negotiable Over $439,000
Whether you are a professional couple, single, retired or looking for an investment property, this warm and tidy two double bedroom townhouse is sure to grab your attention, being the end one of 4 you have so much privacy.
• Stria board exterior and double glazing throughout.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living with a study nook that can be closed off. Sliding doors open out to the patio and well fenced gardens.
• Two spacious double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the master bedroom having dual access to the bathroom.
• Combined bathroom – vanity, shower and heated towel rail.
• Single internal access garage with the bonus of ladder attic storage in the garage roof.
• Good scope to add your own touch to the gardens or just enjoy soaking in the sunshine reading a book.
The heating of the home consists of a heat pump to keep you warm on those cooler mornings.
The open-plan kitchen is a great place to cook with plenty of room to move. It has a great bench area, pantry, rangehood, electric hob, dishwasher, and door leading outside.
A short drive to shops, cafes, the park and Rangiora Town Centre for all your shopping needs.
This well-maintained tidy townhouse is a wee beauty you will not want to miss.
Secure your future today.
To request a copy of the Title please copy and paste the below link:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 25 Cassino Street, Rangiora 7400
Price Negotiable Over $439,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 322 m2
Listing ID TRC21171