Negotiable Over $409,000
Great location, affordable and refurbished . . . Don't let this one get away!
Nestled down a driveway in a peaceful position, the low maintenance, 1990’s stand alone townhouse, is an ideal investment, first home, or lock and leave city bolt hole. Rejuvenated and professionally painted throughout along with brand new carpet.
• Open plan dining and living spaces, open out to a private paved area
• Modern Functional kitchen with ample storage
• Three double bedrooms with built in robes
• Family bathroom a separate toilet is adjacent
• Double garage with internal access
• Easy care garden
• RV $395,000
• Year round comfort with a heatpump and insulation. Home energy certificate available
• Zoned for the popular St Albans School
Astute investors and purchasers searching for a warm, low-maintenance home will be instantly attracted to this well priced property.
To request property information please copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 27A Allard Street, Edgeware, Christchurch 8013
Price Negotiable Over $409,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 130 m2
Listing ID TRC20568