Negotiable Over $519,000
Open Home Cancelled 5th November Whether you want to nest or invest, buyers who recognise the importance of location will be attracted to this Peninsula gem. The front one of two, this home enjoys a sheltered spot and captures all-day sun in the living area.
• Sunny open-plan kitchen/dining/living
• Ranchsliders open to the deck and private back garden with raised
• Heatpump for winter warmth
• Two bedrooms plus a sun-porch at the front
• The internal access garage has been converted to a versatile
storage/home office space and will also accommodate an overflow of
guests if you need
• Family bathroom/Separate laundry
• Plenty of off-street parking for vehicles and the boat
With undeniable scope for further enhancement this sturdy home is a proposition that should appeal to a wide range of buyers. Ideal for those wanting to step onto the property ladder, those wanting to downsize or those looking for a lock-up and leave holiday home.
Contact us for further details. All viewing by appointment, weekends preferred.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 283A Scarborough Street, Kaikoura 7300
Price Negotiable Over $519,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking No Garaging & 4 Offstreet.
Floor Area 90 m2
Listing ID TRC23094