Negotiable Over $410,000
This is the perfect trade down opportunity for those seeking to maintain independence in a modern easily maintained home on a freehold section close to all the action in popular Pegasus.
Its bright and sunny and being located on a corner site there is no feeling of being closed in.
With 2 double bedrooms, a bathroom with both shower and bath plus separate toilet it meets most peoples popular needs.
But then there are bonuses.
• The living areas all face north and enjoy maximum sunshine
• Open plan living integrates smoothly to an outdoor private sheltered patio
• A conservatory has been added which is so warm and cosy on winter days
• The compact kitchen with its modern appliances is a pleasure to work in
• Good linen and storage cupboards
• Single garage is carpeted
• Garden shed
• Well fenced section safe for children or pets
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 32 Whakatipu Street, Pegasus 7612
Price Negotiable Over $410,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 103 m2
Land Area 342 m2
Listing ID TRC20353