Sun 27 Sep 2020 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Negotiable Over $329,000
OPEN HOME: Sun, 27 Sep 1:00pm - 1:30pm
This delightful Over 60’s front townhouse has been loved and maintained by the original owners. Stand alone and beautifully presented offering spacious and comfortable living.
• Two bedrooms, the main a good size double and a single suitable for guests, both with built-in robes
• Well-appointed contemporary kitchen with wooden flooring
• Open plan dining and living well positioned to capture the sun
• A generous paved courtyard garden with ample room to entertain family in private
• An archgola provides protection from the elements
• Year round comfort ensured with a heatpump and double glazing
• Modern bathroom with under tile heating
• Single internal access garage with laundry nook
• Own driveway with off street parking for an extra vehicle
Located within walking distance to bus stops and the Palms Shopping Centre and all the amenities it provides.
View by appointment or at the open home Sunday 12.00 - 12.30pm
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 36A Hammersley Avenue, Shirley, Christchurch 8013
Price Negotiable Over $329,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 1 Offstreet.
Listing ID TRC20270