Negotiable Over $419,000
Positioned at the end of the drive this stylish townhouse will appeal to many. Beautifully presented the two-storey home of 150 sqm (approx) delivers spacious light filled living in a private garden setting.
• Three sizeable bedrooms, including main with ensuite
• Full family bathroom upstairs and a guest toilet downstairs
• Well-appointed kitchen with brand new oven and ceramic cooktop
• The generous open plan dining and living spaces flow seamlessly out to extensive decking and paving
• Designed for effortless out door entertaining in a peaceful and tranquil setting
• Manicured lawns and established easycare garden provide a secure and sheltered sanctuary
• Double internal access garage
• Excellent storage throughout, along with a garden shed
• Land TC2
If convenience and lifestyle are high on your list, you will be instantly impressed by this central location within walking distance to local shops and public transport while the city is within easy reach.
Professionals, investors, or those looking for a lock and leave city base should view.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 4/44 London Street, Richmond, Christchurch 8013
Price Negotiable Over $419,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 150 m2
Listing ID TRC19685