Negotiable Over $415,000
Located in the heart of Bishopdale on a very private easy-care rear section, this 3 bedroom standalone townhouse is in zone for Burnside High School and should appeal to a wide range of buyers from first home buyers and investors to those with smaller families or downsizers.
• Just completed re-paint throughout the interior (photos taken
• Spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living with a compliant
pellet-fire for heating
• Modern light-filled kitchen with great workspace and storage
• Separate laundry
• Family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity. Separate toilet
• Three double bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Large single internal access garage and off-street parking for
guests. Garden shed
• Great location handy to most amenities including shopping,
library, cafes, bars, schools and sports grounds
This property has been well-looked after by the same very careful tenant for the past 11 years but is now vacant and surplus to the requirements of the vendors. Phone agents for an appointment to view.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 41A Hornsby Street, Bishopdale, Christchurch 8053
Price Negotiable Over $415,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 120 m2
Listing ID TRC19089