Negotiable Over $399,000
Open Home Cancelled. This 1990’s affordable, three bedroom home in the Burnside High School zone will appeal to many, including first home buyers, retirees and investors.
• The modern kitchen is light and sizable with ample storage
• Spacious dining and living flowing out to the private sheltered garden
• A compliant pellet fire ensures warmth
• Three double bedrooms all with built in robes
• The family bathroom comprises both a bath and separate shower
• The toilet is adjacent
• Separate laundry with access to outdoors
• Internal access large single garage and off street parking plus a garden shed
While recent painting throughout has refreshed the home, there is still potential to enhance and the garden could be easily transformed into a lovely place for outdoor entertaining.
This home is within easy reach of pre-schools through to intermediate schools, and Burnside High School.
Bishopdale Mall is within walking distance while Northlands Mall and Christchurch International Airport are both a short drive away.
• RV $420,000
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 41A Hornsby Street, Bishopdale, Christchurch 8053
Price Negotiable Over $399,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 120 m2
Listing ID TRC19089