Negotiable Over $363,000
If you’re looking to down-size or wanting to start out on the property ladder or after a low maintenance investment property, then this little beauty should definitely be on your “must see” list.
• Two good sized bedrooms
• Lovely kitchen with pantry, rangehood, breakfast bar
• Separate laundry
• Double garage and off-street parking
• Standalone, 1990's build
• TC1 Land
• Sunny home and outdoor area
• Living area with heat pump and indoor-outdoor flow
• Bathroom offers separate shower, bath, vanity and tiled floor
• Separate toilet
• Security camera system
• Easy-care grounds and paved BBQ area
• Fully fenced making it safe and secure for kids and pets
• Convenient location
• A peaceful setting at the end of a no-exit very quiet street
This is a great property and should definitely be on your “must see” list. Don’t delay, call today.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 44 Wilson Street, Hornby, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $363,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 90 m2
Listing ID TRC18950