Negotiable Over $399,000
You will love the stylish practical design of this freehold contemporary townhouse. Only two years old and reassuringly built in brick to the current building code, providing peace of mind and all the comforts of a new home.
Perfect for first home buyers, professionals wanting an easy-care lock and leave city pad or astute investors.
• Stunning sleek white kitchen with Bosch appliances including induction hob
• Open plan living spaces bathed in sunshine
• Seamless flow to a paved courtyard garden, ideal for a BBQ or entertaining friends
• Two double bedrooms including the main with excellent storage
• Spacious study or media room
• Year round comfort ensured with double glazing and a heat pump
• Family bathroom includes the luxury of a bath and a separate toilet adjacent
• The roomy single garage includes a designated laundry area and ample storage
Situated within an easy commute of the CBD, cafes, shops and entertainment venues.
Don’t miss your chance to take an affordable step onto the property ladder.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 51B Grafton Street, Waltham, Christchurch 8011
Price Negotiable Over $399,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 130 m2
Land Area 229 m2
Listing ID TRC19458