Sun 19 Jan 2020 2:30pm to 2:45pm
Negotiable Over $359,000
OPEN HOME: Sun, 19 Jan 2:30pm - 2:45pm
An absolute must to see whether you are first home buyers, retirees or investors looking for a spacious home at an affordable price. With two to choose from or buy one or buy both This could be your lucky day.
The two townhouses are nestled down a wide driveway away from the road. Both homes were extensively refurbished approximately 3 years ago. This included in each a brand new kitchen and bathroom, fresh new paint and floor coverings.
• Built in the 1980's of brick, they are virtually stand alone
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
• An up-to-date bathroom
• Well-appointed modern kitchen
• The generous open plan living and dining with high cathedral ceilings enhancing the light and space
• Sunny terrace and easy care, fully fenced garden, a great place to relax in the sun
• Single garage and ample off street parking
• Low maintenance and a perfect lock and leave city base
Conveniently situated in a popular location close to public transport, and in excellent school zones. Merivale Mall and Northlands Mall are both within a short drive away.
Due to roadworks enter off Rutland St
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 60B McFaddens Road, St. Albans, Christchurch 8052
Price Negotiable Over $359,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Listing ID TRC19613