Negotiable Over $459,000
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to purchase in an up-and-coming suburb on the edge of the city. Peacefully positioned down a drive this 1970s three bedroom townhouse is ideal for first home buyers, professionals, or those looking for a lock and leave city base.
The kitchen, dining and living spaces are sited to capture the sun with lofty cathedral ceilings enhancing the light and space. Refreshed interior in a crisp white palette and paired with brand new carpet.
• Three bedrooms, including one single
• Open plan functional kitchen, with dishwasher and new oven
• The dining and living spaces open out to a private and sheltered courtyard garden, a perfect spot for summer BBQs, or relax in the sun
• Potential to further enhance the exterior and make the garden your own, with room for a vegetable plot
• Family bathroom includes a shower and toilet
• A heat pump ensures year-round comfort
• A separate single lockup garage
If convenience and lifestyle are high on your list, you will be instantly impressed by this central location, an easy walk to Pomeroys, local shops and public transport while the city is within easy reach.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 61B Perth Street, Richmond, Christchurch 8013
Price Negotiable Over $459,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 80 m2
Listing ID TRC22383