Negotiable Over $435,000
A home where you can live with ease.
• Three double bedrooms, all with wardrobes
• Master with a walk through robe and en-suite
• Separate living with outdoor flow to the patio and established garden
• Smart modern kitchen with a dining area
• Ample cupboard space
• Family bathroom has a bath, separate shower and vanity
• Ensuite has a shower, vanity and toilet
• Separate toilet
• Double glazed
• Double internal access garage plus two remotes
Easy access to Central City, close to bus routes and all amenities. Enjoy the Tannery Complex with shops, restaurants and the movie theatre.
• Insured with AMI
• Rateable Value: $430,000
• Rates: $2,790
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending our open home. Please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:
Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 77B MacKenzie Avenue, Woolston, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $435,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 158 m2
Land Area 443 m2
Listing ID TRC20518