Negotiable Over $249,000
This spacious unit presents a fantastic opportunity for retirees or first home buyers looking for an easy step on to the property ladder. One of only two units situated away from the road, and just a few minutes walk to Eastgate Mall.
• Two Double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Bathroom includes a shower with a separate toilet adjacent
• Functional kitchen with ample storage and dining area
• Spacious and light filled living leading out to covered veranda
• Year round comfort with a nitestore and a heatpump
• Secure, paved and private easycare garden, a great spot to sit in the sun
• Internal access garage
• Separate laundry opens out to the established garden
• Scope to update the interior in the future and add value
• RV $265,000 (2019)
• Land TC2
So convenient to all amenities, public transport, and an easy commute to the city. You can leave your car at home.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 1/299 Linwood Avenue, Linwood, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $249,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 90 m2
Listing ID TRC19633