Negotiable Over $229,000
If you are wanting to downsize, secure your first home in a great location or looking at growing your investment portfolio then you must inspect this affordable and updated unit.
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Sun filled dining and living opens out to a sheltered patio
• Heatpump for year round comfort and LED lighting
• Updated functional kitchen with ample storage
• Laundry space includes front loading washing machine
• Modern bathroom and toilet
• Neutral décor throughout, with new floor coverings laid in living, hall and bedrooms, approx. 2 years ago
• Enjoy the benefit of a brand new roof (Sept 2019)
• The rear, paved courtyard is securely fenced and private, offering a great spot for BBQ’s in the summer months.
• Land TC2
A convenient location, close to bus stops and shops within a few minutes walk. The CBD and all the amenities it provides is within easy reach.
Ready for you to move in now.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 2/162 Stanmore Road, Linwood, Christchurch 8011
Price Negotiable Over $229,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Floor Area 60 m2
Listing ID TRC19898