Negotiable Over $299,000
This lovely over 60’s unit is ready and waiting for its new owner. With brand new carpet throughout and freshened up with some new paint there is nothing for you to do but sit back and enjoy your new home.
• Open plan kitchen / dining / family room
• Stacking doors that leads out to a lovely, private sunny front courtyard with easy care gardens
• Modern compact kitchen with pantry and dishwasher
• Very warm with double glazing throughout, a heat pump and nightstore heater
• Internal access, fully carpeted, single garage
• Security screen door
• Bathroom with toilet, shower, vanity and heater
• 2 Bedrooms each with wardrobes
• Handy to Avonhead shops, the Bush Inn Centre and Church Corner
If you are looking to down-size into a very easy care property this could be just the one for you.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 2/24 Avonhead Road, Avonhead, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $299,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 57 m2
Listing ID TRC19476