Negotiable Over $339,000
Starting out? Looking for a solid investment?
Here is a fantastic opportunity to own a well presented, affordable home in this popular central location.
• Smart contemporary kitchen
• Generous living spaces lead out to an entertainer’s deck and built in BBQ
• Well positioned for the sun
• Spacious main bedroom with own balcony
• Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
• Two modern bathrooms
• Attached single garage currently enjoyed as a hobby room
Studio out on deck (able to be moved)
• Separate laundry with outdoor access
• Private and secure garden, with room for children and pets to play
Within walking distance to local shops and public transport, close to the Palms Shopping Centre and all the amenities it provides. Ready for you to move in now.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 2/25 Warden Street, Richmond, Christchurch 8013
Price Negotiable Over $339,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 110 m2
Listing ID TRC19807