Negotiable Over $385,000
This immaculate Over 60’s townhouse is only four years old and has been meticulously maintained by the original owners. Beautifully presented and larger than some at 92sqm (approx) providing spacious and comfortable living.
• Two sizable bedrooms with built-in robes
• Well-appointed contemporary kitchen
• Open plan spacious dining and living positioned to capture all day sun
• Sheltered patio and garden with ample room to entertain family and friends
• Year round comfort ensured with a heatpump and double glazing
• Modern bathroom
• Single internal access garage with laundry nook
• Off street parking for an extra vehicle
Located within a short drive to the supermarket and other amenities, along with the added convenience of a bus stop across the road.
Please contact me for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 2/81 Nottingham Avenue, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $385,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 92 m2
Listing ID TRC19251