Negotiable Over $289,000
This spacious unit represents a great opportunity for first home buyers looking for an easy step on to the property ladder or investors looking for an addition to their rental portfolio.
Nestled at the rear in a peaceful position offering scope to update the interior in the future and add value.
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
• Light filled living opening out to a private and secure courtyard garden
• A sunny spot to relax in the company of family and friends
• An original but tidy kitchen and dining, offering ample space and storage
• Functional bathroom and both a separate toilet and laundry
• Year round comfort provided by a heatpump
• Single garage adjacent off street parking for one vehicle
Conveniently located to shops and supermarkets and an easy commute to Sydenham business precinct.
You could be in your new home for Christmas.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 4/154 King Street, Sydenham, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $289,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 80 m2
Listing ID TRC19524