Negotiable Over $607,000
My client is eager to see a sold sticker & your name on the new title. Viewing by appointment is available.
Are you 55 years old and want to socialise more? Then look no further than this superbly finished Mike Greer Village. Living here will give you more time to relax and enjoy the good life.
This post-quake villa is elegant and modern, with spacious dining and living areas, an open-plan kitchen, and high-quality appliances. Enjoy the comfort of a fully tiled bathroom with underfloor heating in the main bathroom and the kitchen. There is a separate toilet and hand basin for your guests, plus a user-friendly laundry with great storage and a hard-wearing stone benchtop.
• Superior accommodation allows for complete and independent living, and you retain your independence.
• Villas are purpose-built with the latest appliances and a neutral colour palette
• Two generous-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, double glazing a single garage with internal access.
• The village offers companionship with like-minded people.
• If safety is a concern, you will feel secure knowing that help is only a doorstep away.
• A Master Build Guarantee is ready to be transferred to the new owner providing peace of mind
In the purpose-built multi-functional facility known as "The Lodge," all residents and their families can enjoy larger gatherings. At "The Lodge" each Friday at 4 pm, they have happy hour & BBQ. A game of pool? Attend book club? The options are endless.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 59 Glendene Court, Rolleston 7614
Price Negotiable Over $607,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 115 m2
Listing ID TRC22334