Negotiable Over $425,000
Deadline Sale: All offers to be presented by 2pm Monday 14th
Negotiable over $425,000
Private secure setting. Beautifully maintained and presented family home with gorgeous street appeal as you arrive to the front porch.
• Smart, modern and warm open plan living/dining room with heat pump
• Up-dated quality kitchen, spacious pantry, a dishwasher and lots of drawers and cupboards for storage
• Three light and bright double bedrooms, Main with modern ensuite, toilet, shower and vanity
• Spacious up-graded quality bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
. Separate Laundry
• Single garage with off street parking for 3 cars
So close to New Brighton and Eastgate hubs with restaurants, cafes and shops, schools, pools, walking and cycle tracks.
This lovely home will have all your senses buzzing! The owner has a new project to move onto, so take the time to view this
• RV: $240,000
• Rates: $1729.09
• Zone: TC2 – Green
• Insurance: AMI
• House Area: 123m2 (Approx) Built 1910’s
• Cross Lease Title Lot 1 DP28613 Flat1 DP81946 and garage with Flat1 DP81946 ½ Share 961m2 more or less
To request property information copy and paste:
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614
Alternatively email: email@example.com, if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 1/136 Pages Road, Wainoni, Christchurch 8061
Price Negotiable Over $425,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Ensuite
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 123 m2
Listing ID TRC21202